If you have any comments or questions about this notice, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
1. Personal data that we process
The following table explains the types of data we collect and the legal basis, under current data protection legislation, on which this data is processed.
|Purpose||Data (key elements)||Basis|
|Enquiries about our organisation and its work||Name, phone, email, message||Legitimate interests - it is necessary for us to read and store your message so that we can respond in the way that you would expect.|
|Making a donation||Name, email, address, payment information||Legitimate interests - this information is necessary for us to fulfill your intention of donating money and your expectation of receiving a confirmation message.|
|Signing up as a member||Name, address, email, phone||Contract - by becoming a member of the band you have entered into a contractual relationship with us as set out in our constitution.|
|Subscribing to the Draw Club||Name, address, email, phone, payment information||Contract - by becoming a member of the club band you have entered into a contractual relationship with us.|
|Website functionality||Website activity collected through cookies||Legitimate interests
- it is necessary for us to store a small amount of information, usually through cookies, to deliver functionality of the site.
2. How we use your data
We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected, as set out in the table at the top of this policy.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
- reply to enquiries you send to us;
- handle donations or other transactions that you initiate;
- keep members up to date with the band’s activities
- manage your draw club subscription and pay out prizes
3. When we share your data
We will only pass your data to third parties where we are required by law to share your data.
4. How long we keep your data
We keep your data for as long as you remain a band or draw club member. When your membership or subscription ends, your consent will be sought to keep it for up to three years, after which renewal of consent will be sought if we consider it in your or the band’s interest to maintain contact with you.
Financial records are stored for six years, in accordance with normal business practice.
Messages are kept for as long as required to deal with your enquiry, and for a maximum of three years.
5. Rights you have over your data
You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you to do this.
- You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
- You have the right of access to your information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed.
A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here: https://ico.org.uk/
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with us.
6. Cookies & usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, e.g. remembering preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website.